Wednesday 15 January 2014

Literature Brooch Sneak Peeks!

image brooch literature literary character two cheeky monkeys edward ferrars anne shirley scarlett o'hara mr darcy jane austen lm montgomery

In spite of recent illness, I managed to work on some new brooches for Two Cheeky Monkeys in between napping on the couch and sipping myriad cups of honey and lemon tea!  As you may have noticed from last week's sneak peek at the new bookmark range coming to Domum Vindemia, there are lots of new literary characters being added to my popular jewellery range.  There's Edward Ferrars, Anne Shirley and Scarlett O'Hara, just to name a few!  Which literary character would you wear on your accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!