Thursday 9 January 2014

Sneaky Peeks At Literature Bookmarks

image bookmark anne of green gables anne shirley gilbert blythe domum vindemia silver lm montgomery

 Yes, my love of upcycling vintage books continues unabated!  Those of you who are subscribers to my monthly newsletter will already know that I have been planning out my Autumn/Winter ranges for 2014, including literary bookmarks for Domum Vindemia.

image bookmark brass bronze jane eyre charlotte bronte domum vindemia

I know, it's a little ironic that I'm cutting up old books to turn into bookmarks for people to use in their new (or old) books, but what can I say?  I'm having a ball making these literature bookmarks!  I'm starting the range small with one or two bookmarks each from Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights.  I will also be expanding the range of books I work with to include Anne of Green Gables, Sense and Sensibility and Gone With the Wind!  Are any of these in your list of favourite classics?

image gone with the wind bookmark domum vindemia scarlett o'hara rhett butler classic literature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!