Thursday 7 September 2017

Obstinate, headstrong girl!

locket necklace jane austen quote pride and prejudice obstinate headstrong girl elizabeth bennet lady catherine de bourgh two cheeky monkeys

Fans of Jane Austen's most beloved piece will recognise this quote immediately!  Although Lady Catherine de Bourgh meant it as a reproof and an insult to Elizabeth Bennet, Elizabeth owns the title and doesn't hesitate to put Lady Catherine in her place.

locket necklace jane austen quote pride and prejudice obstinate headstrong girl elizabeth bennet lady catherine de bourgh two cheeky monkeys

This short quote gets me every time I read it, so, inspired by the many Janeite fans of my creations, I have set it into a locket necklace.  This necklace is the perfect gift for Austen fans, especially the ones who are bold and courageous in the face of obstacles!

locket necklace jane austen quote pride and prejudice obstinate headstrong girl elizabeth bennet lady catherine de bourgh two cheeky monkeys

It is now available in-store either as a simple locket necklace, or with your choice of Czech glass bead or glass pearl.  Would you wear this cheeky locket, or give it to a fellow Jane fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!