Thursday 24 August 2017

Same, but not

image music bracelet sheet musician musical handmade two cheeky monkeys etsy

One of the things that I love about handmade items is that no two creations are exactly identical when created by hand.  The differences may only be small, but it's beautiful to know that each handmade item I own is unique in its own little way and not something hundreds or thousands of others will own.

image music bracelet sheet musician musical handmade two cheeky monkeys etsy

And the same can be said for each of Two Cheeky Monkeys' book and music-inspired creations.  While each music bracelet purchased may have treble and bass clefs and musical notes, each one is uniquely individual because the musical notes chosen aren't identical and the clefs come from different parts of the the musical score, reflecting different key signatures and so on.

image music bracelet sheet musician musical handmade two cheeky monkeys etsy

So in this vein of thought, let me ask you, what is your favourite thing about handmade items?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!