Tuesday 18 July 2017

Ultimate no knead bread recipe

If you're a long time reader of this blog you'll notice that I post about bread a fair bit.  And that is because, no matter what anyone says about cutting down carbs in your diet, the Cheeky Monkeys family are all huge fans of bread!
Now we do try to be circumspect with our bread intake, making sure to only eat bread made with whole grains or lower GI breads, and I am always on the lookout for bread recipes I can easily whip up on a busy day.  

no knead bread recipe whole wheat whole grains

Which is what got me on the trail of THE ULTIMATE no knead bread recipe.  One which can be altered (including made with whole wheat or other whole grains), forgotten about, put through the ridiculous variables of Melbourne's weather (yes, we get four seasons in one day sometimes) and yet still turn out beautifully every time.  

image no knead bread recipe crusty bread whole wheat grains

And today, I'm sharing with you the one no knead recipe I've found which ticks all my boxes!!!  This recipe from Simply So Good turns out beautifully EVERY TIME, no matter what we've put it through.  It tastes great, the bread always turns out nice and airy, never dense and heavy, and you can alter it to your heart's content.  Do you have a favourite no fail bread recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!