Thursday 13 July 2017

The Avengers Have Come To Domum Vindemia!

Hands up if, like me, you grew up on superhero comics and TV shows!  My dad was a big fan of comics as a young boy, and he was the one who introduced me to comics and superheroes, whilst my mum introduced me to the 1960s Batman TV series.  (I mean, who could resist those on screen "BAMs" and "KAPOWs"???)

image the mighty avengers bunting domum vindemia etsy handmade captain america the hulk iron man loki marvel upcycled superhero banner garland

As an adult, I am still a fan of superheroes, and Mr Monkeys and I have been avidly keeping up to date with each of the Marvel Cinematic Universe films being produced.  Which got me thinking that I have a serious dearth of superhero buntings in Domum Vindemia, something which I am hoping to rectify soon.

image the mighty avengers bunting domum vindemia etsy handmade captain america the hulk iron man loki marvel upcycled superhero banner garland

As a start to this journey of adding superhero buntings to Domum Vindemia, I have added an Avengers bunting which features the main characters of Captain America, the Hulk and Iron Man.  I am hoping to soon add Spiderman, Wonder Woman and Captain America buntings to the store, though this will depend on availability and popularity of each character's stories.
So if you're a superhero fan, which one would you or your little one love to see in a bunting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!