Tuesday 4 July 2017

More Mr Men And Little Misses!

image bunting banner garland little miss chatterbox mr men domum vindemia handmade on etsy for children

I announced about a month ago that I was excitedly adding childhood favourite stories to Domum Vindemia's bunting range, and today I have more additions to show off!  The plan for the next six months is to add to our growing Mr Men and Little Miss range, and I am slowly adding all of my favourites.

image bunting banner garland mr happy mr men domum vindemia handmade on etsy for children

Today I am showing off two newbies, one of which was a big favourite of mine as a small child as my family all referred to me as Little Miss Chatterbox!  Mr Happy is also making his debut in-store and I'm hoping to add Mr Chatterbox and Mr Strong to Domum Vindemia very soon.  Did you have a favourite Mr Men or Little Miss when you were growing up?  Which ones should I be adding to the store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!