Tuesday 11 July 2017

Literary Coin Purses

Another short and sweet post today, since it's still school holidays and there are Cheeky Monkeys to wrangle/entertain  This one is for those of you who have been drooling over the literature clutch purses - there will soon be new additions to this range!

image literature clutch purse jane eyre jane austen wuthering heights pride and prejudice charlotte bronte emily bronte purse domum vindemia handmade fabric

I have loved making the literature clutches so much, and been so over the moon with how much you have all loved them, that I am adding smaller coin purses to match the existing clutches.  At the moment I will only be making coin purses in the Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice fabrics, but am hoping to expand the range as its popularity increases.  Which novel would you like to see turned into a purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!