Tuesday 20 June 2017

Swizzle sticks and party tricks Jane Austen style

Just over a year ago, I introduced a range of literary cupcake toppers to Domum Vindemia.  These fun toppers come in a choice of three of Jane Austen's novels: Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility and Persuasion.  I've been thrilled to see these heart-shaped toppers gracing gorgeous cupcakes at parties, and was urged to expand the range with more party supplies.

swizzle sticks cocktail stirrer jane austen pride and prejudice mr darcy domum vindemia etsy handmade party

Sooo, I have added to this whimsical range of party supplies by introducing literary swizzle sticks, perfect for adorning your favourite cocktail while discussing your faourite characters in literature!  To match the cupcake toppers, the swizzle sticks come in your choice of the three Austen novels mentioned above.  Which work would you choose, and what is your favourite cocktail?

swizzle sticks cocktail stirrer jane austen pride and prejudice mr darcy domum vindemia etsy handmade party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!