Thursday 1 June 2017

Childhood Favourites

mr messy bunting mr men banner domum vindemia etsy handmade for kids children

You can probably tell from all of my recent bunting posts that I really can't get enough of turning old childhood favourites into gorgeous buntings for a new generation of little ones to enjoy!  This past fortnight I've been working on new buntings which were some of my personal favourites as a child, do let me know if you loved them too!

image blinky bill bunting banner koala australiana australia handmade domum vindemia etsy for kids

The Mr Men and Little Miss series were some of my favourite stories when I was a young child, and my two cheeky monkeys and my young nephew monkey love, love, love the series too.  And as an Aussie kid growing up in the 1980s, one could not grow up without having at least a passing affinity for Blinky Bill, the mischievous koala!  What are some of your childhood favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!