Tuesday 6 June 2017

Chiffon cake recipe roundup

As you all know, I recently celebrated a milestone birthday and received some AMAZING gifts from my family.  As one of those gifts was my dream Kenwood stand mixer, the Two Cheeky Monkeys family has been merrily planning an assortment of cake, bread and pastry recipes we all want to try out!
So today I'm sharing a roundup of six delicious-looking chiffon cake recipes, all of which should be much easier to make now that I'm not using a dinky (but still reliable) handheld mixer.  Let me know which one is your favourite!

chiffon cake recipe roundup vanilla rose strawberries chocolate salted caramel pandon lemon orange

1. Vanilla rose chiffon cake from Belly Rumbles
2. Is it possible to resist John Whaite's chocolate and salted caramel chiffon cake?
3. Chiffon cake with strawberries and cream by Martha Stewart
4. If you have a flourishing lemon tree, try this lemon chiffon cake recipe over at Craftsy
5. My all time favourite from childhood, pandan chiffon cake
6. This orange chiffon cake is not just pretty, but delicious too

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!