Thursday 11 May 2017

Still on the bunting train

I'm still on a roll with storybook buntings for Domum Vindemia this week (in between consoling poor Mr Cheeky Monkeys who developed shingles), with multiple new buntings gracing my creative space.  On a side note, all this sewing has gotten me seriously considering the purchase of a new and better sewing machine to handle the various projects I tackle!

image paddington bear bunting banner garland domum vindemia handmade upcycled etsy

I'm still merely re-stocking bunting designs which have been sold out or  are extremely low on stock, so if you've been waiting for your favourite designs to make it back in-store, now's the time to head to Domum Vindemia and feast your bookish heart out on our new additions.  Although I've only been working on our usual designs, I have been slowly adding different bunting tape colours to the store.

image dumbo bunting banner garland domum vindemia etsy handmade upcycled elephant circus

I'm really loving the return to cream-coloured bunting tape as well as the addition of red bunting tape, and am seriously considering adding several new colours, such as mint green and navy blue.  What do you think?  Which colours do you love for bunting tapes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!