Tuesday 9 May 2017

Princess-inspired hair jewellery

In case you haven't noticed by now, I am a huge fan of long hair and fun and gorgeous hair accessories. And growing up watching Chinese wuxia films, I quickly fell in love with the amazing hair jewels and accessories worn by the female characters (especially the princesses!) in those films.

image hair sticks two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry beaded pearls swarovski crystal jane eyre atticus finch to kill a mockingbird handmade

So, of course, I've added many of my own interpretations of Chinese hair sticks to Two Cheeky Monkeys over the years, including the ones you see above.  In fact, the purple Swarovski pearl version you see in the top right of the image will very soon be the newest addition to the range.  And, I'm working on other new designs to add to the store.
Let me ask you - which design is your favourite?  Are you a fan of the pearls and flowers, the more "simple" beaded versions, or are you a literature fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!