Thursday 18 May 2017

Bespoke To Kill a Mockingbird

Some of you may remember back to two years ago when I first launched the current literature charm bracelet range, and how excited I was to show off the new range.  I am so pleased to look back over that time and see how popular this range has been in both its gold-plated and silver-plated colourways.

image to kill a mockingbird bracelet atticus finch jem scout dill boo radley two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry handmade etsy silver

Today I am showing off a bespoke version of the To Kill a Mockingbird bracelet, commissioned by a customer who was interested in including Dill's name in the bracelet.  I really like this version of the bracelet and am seriously considering adding it to Two Cheeky Monkeys as an alternative to the existing design available for purchase.  What do you think?  Do you love the addition of Dill?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!