Tuesday 25 April 2017

Curioser and curioser, with a sale thrown in too

image alice in wonderland lewis carroll alice's adventures in wonderland needle keeper minder sewing craft supplies aide bookish domum vindemia

A while back I unveiled my range of literary needle minders created especially to help literature-loving sewists to keep track of their sewing needles in the midst of a project.  And while I've had fun seeing which characters customers would choose for their needle keeper, I've had to take a long, hard look at my range of creations as I try to streamline Domum Vindemia's look.

image jane eyre miss charlotte bronte needle keeper minder sewing craft supplies aide bookish domum vindemia




I've decided to bring and end to this range of crafting supplies/aides and am having a quick fire sale on remaining needle minders, including the "Miss Eyre" version seen above.  So if you've been eyeing these literary sewing aides, act quickly to get your favourite before they're sold for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!