Tuesday 4 April 2017

Bespoke Swarovski Necklace

In this first week of the Victorian school holidays, I'm quickly sharing a recent bespoke order which I had a lot of fun designing and creating.  My brief was to create a necklace featuring wire-wrapped Swarovski crystals as a gift for a special lady who was the godmother of the customer's baby.

image wire-wrapped pendant necklace swarovski crystal clear aurora borealis ruby siam red briolette teardrop drop handmade two cheeky monkeys silver

I went with a simple, but elegant, design featuring a briolette-shaped crystal in the birthstone colour of the godchild.  I also added an aurora borealis-coated clear Swarovski crystal drop to the necklace to contrast with the ruby briolette.  It's been a while since I've done any serious wire wrapping, so I had to get my brain back into that mode of creating, but I love the pretty result and hope the recipient does too!  Let me know what you think of this design and whether I should add it to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!