Tuesday 21 March 2017

Mr Darcy's Back!

Good news Mr Darcy fans!  The last Pride and Prejudice watch necklace was so popular that I decided to create just ONE more.  While the last one featured the names of Eliza Bennet and Mr Darcy, this one has a sweet oval-shaped charm which says "Mr Darcy".

image mr darcy watch necklace jane austen pride and prejudice charm handmade two cheeky monkeys gold time piece

But at the moment this is the ONLY ONE I'm making, so if you love it, head to the store ASAP to make it yours.  If you love this style of watch necklace but are interested in other literary characters, please leave me a comment below and I'll get back to you to discuss a bespoke commission. :)

image mr darcy watch necklace jane austen pride and prejudice charm handmade two cheeky monkeys gold time piece

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!