Tuesday 14 February 2017

Romantic Bookmarks

I bet you never thought you would see the words "romantic" and "bookmark" together in a sentence, but here you go, I've gone and titled my blog post with those words!  I'm wishing everyone out there a happy Valentine's day, be you single, married, taken or otherwise, by showing off the two newest additions to the bookmark range at Domum Vindemia.

bookmark love story quote domum vindemia every love story is beautiful but ours if my favourite favorite

I thought today would be a great day to unveil the new additions given the quotes they carry - both love or romance-related (okay, the Gone With the Wind quote might be pushing it, ha ha ha).  The first is a sweet quote stating, "Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite."  This one comes in both US and UK (and rest of the world?) spelling versions of "favourite/favorite".

bookmark love story quote domum vindemia gone with the wind handmade you should be kiised and often and by someone who knows how margaret mitchell

The second is Rhett's exasperated quote from Gone With the Wind, "You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."  I wonder if this quote was George Lucas' inspiration for Han Solo's "You could use a good kiss!" in The Empire Strikes Back?  Which of the new quotes is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!