Friday 23 December 2016

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas!

With Christmas just two days away, I want to wish you all a blessed Christmas and joyous new year.  For those of you travelling to be with loved ones, I wish you safe travels.  And for those of you who find this time of your a hard one for whatever reasons and difficulties you face, I send best wishes for comfort and peace for you.


I probably won't blog much over the Christmas and new year period, so until next time - be safe and all the best to you and yours this holiday season.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!