Thursday 24 November 2016

Variations on a theme

 


If you can remember back to just before Mother's Day in May, you will remember seeing my launch of mother-daughter locket sets I created in celebrations of mothers and daughters.  Now some six and a half months later, I was so thrilled to look back at the mother-daughter sets I have made so far.  And I was even more pleased to see that every set has been unique due to the large number of bead choices on offer.  If you'd love to surprise your mum and/or daughter with a mother or daughter locket this Christmas, the Christmas shipping deadlines are 29th November for customers outside Australia, and 12th December for customers in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!