Tuesday 1 November 2016

Gifts for bridesmaids

Just a quick post today, as I should be winging my way back home from an interstate wedding as you read these words.  Inspired by my cousin's wedding last weekend, I've been working on adding more wedding-friendly items to my store.  (Apart from the ring bearer pillows and small bonbonniere gifts already available.)

image compact mirror pocket literature quote bridal gift bridesmaid set handmade domum vindemia literature

This latest offering is for a set of custom literature quote compact mirrors, perfect for brides to give to their bridesmaids as thank you gifts, or for the female members of the bridal party to carry with them on the day to make sure that makeup and hair are still all in order even after some tears of joy have been shed!  And because we all know how expensive weddings can be, even on a budget, compact mirror sets are cheaper than buying each mirror individually.  What do you think of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!