Thursday 20 October 2016

Words, Words, Words

image bridesmaid locket necklace bridal wedding would you be my bridesmaid ask a friend to be your bridesmaid filigree botanical two cheeky monkeys

This past week has been a bit tough, business-wise, with various dramas going on behind the scenes which make me question my decision to run a handmade business.  But, seeing how much my Cheeky Monkeys love having me around all the time, and receiving beautiful comments about my work from so many of you has encouraged me and I found the energy to work on a few new items I have been wanting to add to the store.

image bridesmaid locket necklace bridal wedding would you be my bridesmaid ask a friend to be your bridesmaid filigree botanical two cheeky monkeys

The first of these is a little quirky and a little fun all at the same time.  For many women, asking their sisters and/or closest friends to be their bridesmaids is a very exciting thing, especially if their loved ones don't live in the same state or country as they do.  So I decided to create a customisable bridesmaid locket, gorgeously filigreed on the outside and adorned with a matching leaf charm and bead of choice, and on the inside, asking your BFF if she would be your bridesmaid.  Fun, isn't it!

image watch necklace pendant charm to kill a mockingbird atticus finch harper lee jem two cheeky monkeys

For the literature buffs, I have also been working on more watch necklaces featuring beloved characters.  This offering is one for the Atticus Finch fans, and features an antiqued copper watch face teamed with gorgeous tiger's eye beads and antiqued copper beads.  I love how the antiqued copper finish complements the tiger's eye beads (long time favourites of mine for wearing and using in jewellery making).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!