Tuesday 11 October 2016

Locket lovers rejoice

Today I am sharing two new creations in my space which will have the locket lovers in raptures of delight (I hope). The first is an addition to the store which has been in the works since Mother's day this year, when a friend asked me if I could customise my mother-daughter locket sets for grandmothers.

image grandmother locket necklace quote jewellery jewelry two cheeky monkeys handmade for her

After some research, I have settled for the sweet quote "A garden of love grows in a grandmother's heart".  It make me miss both of my grandmothers, the one I never got to know because she passed away just after I was born, and the one I knew who passed away when I was in my early twenties.  And it makes me love the relationship my kids have with my mum.

image grandmother locket necklace quote jewellery jewelry two cheeky monkeys handmade for her

My other locket offering is for those who love miniatures and personalised pieces.  I teamed cute vintage lockets with typewriter key-inspired images to create a darling little ring to hold your favourite person's initial(s).  This ring comes in a choice of upper or lower case letters as well as a choice of black or beige typewriter keys.  So tell me, whose initials would you choose?

image initial locket ring handmade typography two cheeky monkeys monogram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!