Tuesday 4 October 2016

Buntings for little ones

Last week I shared the various jewellery creations which had been inhabiting my creative space.  So this week, I wanted to share two new buntings I've been working on, which are now available in-store.

image the tale of peter rabbit bunting green beatrix potter handmade domum vindemia australia etsy

Both of these buntings are customer favourites, with the Peter Rabbit bunting having several iterations in different lengths and tape colours.  This current one features bright green tape to hang the bunting, chosen because it nicely reminded me of the grasslands and farms in Beatrix Potter's stories.

image paddington bear bunting domum vindemia michael bond children homewares handmade

The Paddington bunting has only been a recent addition to Domum Vindemia, but already proved itself to be popular and hard for me to source new Paddington books to re-make.  There is also a Jemima Puddleduck bunting in the works, which I will show off another day.  Which bunting do you prefer?

*** Stay tuned for an elegant necklace DIY coming up on the blog later this week. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!