Thursday 1 September 2016

Mother-daughter relationships and necklaces

Back when I first introduced my new line of mother-daughter locket necklaces, I hoped they would touch people's hearts and remind us all how important and special parenthood (especially motherhood) is as well as working to create beautiful family relationships.  And wow, I have been so happy with your response to these necklaces!  There have been so many things to love with how customers have reacted to this new range.

image mother daughter locket necklaces necklace set beaded quote two cheeky monkeys

I love that several sets have been bought by men to give to their wives and daughters.  I love seeing whether mothers and daughters will choose the same bead colour or a different one from each other.  And I love all the custom queries about this design, such as adding extra daughter necklaces for women with multiple daughters, creating only daughter necklaces for women to give to their daughters, and creating only mother necklaces for couples to give to their respective mothers or for parents to give to their daughters who are now mothers themselves.

image mother locket necklaces necklace set beaded quote two cheeky monkeys motherhood

I have also received queries about grandmother necklaces, which I am currently playing around with in my design space.  So stay tuned for news about those as well as a new range of mother, daughter, father, son quote bookmarks I hope to add to Domum Vindemia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!