Tuesday 6 September 2016

Like a rhinestone cowboy...

 image glen campbell rhinestone cowboy

Okay, apologies for anyone who now has that rather kitschy country song stuck in their head!  But I really couldn't resist with the new rhinestone pretties I am showing off today.  That's right, I only just added new additions to the Glam It Up earstud range, and now I've decided to add a few more.

image vintage rhinestone earrings ear studs two cheeky monkeys square diamond round yellow neon emerald green hyacinth orange

There are three new additions this time, each of them unique in their own way.  Firstly, there are two square sets which can also be worn as shorter diamond shapes if you twist them 45 degrees.  One set is an out there, eye-catching neon yellow for the fluorescent fans, whilst the other set features stunningly textured emerald green rhinestones which look like they have been carved from a precious stone.

image vintage rhinestone earrings ear studs two cheeky monkeys square diamond emerald green

The final addition is a super sparkly hyacinth orange set in a classic round shape.  While orange isn't my favourite colour, I know there are many of you out there for whom "orange is the new black"!  So what do you think - which set is your favourite?

Image source: http://themusicuniverse.com/glen-campbells-rhinestone-cowboy-gets-expanded-40th-anniversary-edition/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!