Friday 26 August 2016

Blinging It

Hello, testing, testing, 1 2 3.  Yes, I'm back from the land of sickness and job applications/interviews to continue transmissions on the blog!  Today I'm sharing an exciting new range of earstuds I've been dying to add to the store.

image sherlock holmes earrings ear studs pearl double-sided two cheeky monkeys

For those of you who know me, you'll know that I do love pearls be they glass, swarovski or the real deal.  So I was very excited to finally get my hands on the sweetest earstud backings looking very different from the usual butterfly or barrel nut style.  These luxe-looking earring backings are made with faux pearls into which has been inset a barrel nut type of setting to hold the ear posts in place!

image mr darcy jane austen pride and prejudice earrings ear studs pearl double-sided two cheeky monkeys

I am LOVING the luxurious look these faux pearls add to the literature range of earrings and have already created Sherlock Holmes, Pride and Prejudice and Anne of Green Gables sets.  Do you love these new earrings as much as I do?  And which other characters should I include in the range???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!