Monday 15 August 2016

A rainbow of vintage pretties

image earrings ear stud studs two cheeky monkeys vintage glass amethyst purple handmade teardrop pear

Earlier this year I added a small range of earstuds to the Glam It Up range of jewellery in Two Cheeky Monkeys and I have been thrilled by the response they received.  As expected, the emerald green ones have been the most popular, and I am now almost sold out of that colour.

image earrings ear stud studs two cheeky monkeys vintage glass aqua aquamarine blue handmade round circle

But amidst the fantastic reception this new range of earrings received, there were queries about other colours, sizes and shapes.  So I am now proud to announce that I am adding five new designs to the range!

image earrings ear stud studs two cheeky monkeys vintage glass peridot green mint pastel handmade teardrop pear

The delightful teardrop shape now also comes in peridot green, amethyst purple and fuschia and is also a slightly larger size than the original designs.  And there are also round earrings in aquamarine and amethyst.  Although these are not Swarovski crystal like the original designs, they are still delightful vintage glass made in days long gone.  Which set do you love best?

image earrings ear stud studs two cheeky monkeys vintage glass amethyst purple handmade teardrop pear round circle pink peridot green aquamarine blue aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!