Friday 15 July 2016

Hanging with your favourite characters

image pride and prejudice pegs clothespins jane austen mr darcy elizabeth bennet mr bingley jane mr wickham lydia handmade domum vindemia bridal wedding party

So perhaps I'm using the word "hanging" a bit too literally when it comes to clothes pegs, but I couldn't resist the pun!  Yes, you can blame my beloved late dad for that; he had a terribly dry sense of humour.  Anyway, today I am showing off an exciting new product which will be hitting my Domum Vindemia stores next week!

image pride and prejudice pegs clothespins jane austen mr darcy elizabeth bennet mr bingley jane mr wickham lydia handmade domum vindemia bridal wedding party

I have been wanting to incoporate my favourite literary characters into more practical and quirky creations for decorating (other than the magnet sets and bookmarks already in-store).  So when I spied my collection of wooden pegs, I knew that I had hit on the perfect solution for my creative itch!

image pride and prejudice pegs clothespins jane austen mr darcy elizabeth bennet mr bingley jane mr wickham lydia handmade domum vindemia bridal wedding party

As you can see, I've started with the perennial favourite of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, but will also be adding Jane Eyre, Anne of Green Gables, To Kill a Mockingbird and any other classics my loyal customers want to order.  I think these clothespins are perfect for hanging favourite photos on a length of twine, or for using as place card holders at a wedding or other function.  Who would you like to see on a peg?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!