Monday 25 July 2016

Hanging purses in literary style

image handmade bag hanger purse hook domum vindemia etsy madeit rhinestone mary poppins quote literature typography practically perfect in every way just as i suspected

This week sees me continuing in the literary accessories theme for the woman who is not afraid to show her love for literature.  While the literature purses I showed off last week will not be hitting the stores until mid-August, I do have a little something coming soon which would go nicely with a bag or purse!

image handmade bag hanger purse hook domum vindemia etsy madeit rhinestone scoring wilder quote literature typography she believed she could so she did girl power

If you've ever gone out to a restaurant or cafe and been loath to place your bag or purse on the floor (and risk forgetting it or picking up whatever grot is on the ground), then this one's for you.  Coming soon to Domum Vindemia is a brand new range of bag hangers/hooks!  They're adorned with a circle of rhinestones as well as your choice of favourite quote.  I'm thinking some more cheeky or girl power quotes are in store for this range.  What do you think?

image handmade bag hanger purse hook domum vindemia etsy madeit rhinestone scoring wilder quote literature typography she believed she could so she did girl power

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love these! I have two already... but perhaps I need a new one! I'm also thinking I need to stock these myself... hmmm... I'll have my people call your people ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!