Wednesday 8 June 2016

All new shabby chic-inspired napery

You all should know by now just how much I LOOOOVE picnics and eating al fresco, though we don't get much chance to do that with Melbourne's unpredictable and often cold weather.  However, I still dream of indulging in picnics and eating outdoors and am thrilled when others have the chance to do so in reality.

image shabby chic style fabric coasters cocktail napkins paris france eiffel tower doilies amour birdcage domum vindemia napery pink

Which is why I am still happily adding new additions to the cocktail napkin range at Domum Vindemia.  I love it when my customers tell me about their plans for their fabric napkin purchases; they are used for a host of functions from regular family meals, to summertime picnics to large family functions where eco-friendliness is preferable to throwing out large numbers of paper napkins.

image shabby chic style fabric coasters cocktail napkins paris france eiffel tower doilies amour birdcage domum vindemia napery beige

These new additions to the cocktail napkin range are a little different in that they're made from a heavier duty cotton fabric, similar to a cotton duck.  This extra thickness in the fabric means the napkins are more sturdy and can also easily be used as coasters to protect your outdoors dining table from the drips of condensation from cold drinks.  And even better, they come in two colourways of this shabby chic-style fabric with patterns of doilies, French landmarks and other vintage-look stamps, markings and illustrations!  Which colour do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!