Wednesday 4 May 2016

Mother and Daughter Necklace Sets

image mother daughter necklace set jewellery jewelry quote two cheeky monkeys locket

I love my mum very much, even more so now that my dad has passed away, and I know that many of my friends have close relationships with their mothers too.  And now I'm a mum myself and get to experience the joy (and frustrations) of motherhood every day.  Which is what inspired me to create a jewellery set which celebrates the best of mother-daughter relationships.

image mother daughter necklace set jewellery jewelry quote two cheeky monkeys locket

Each set includes a locket necklace for a mother and for a daughter, inset with sweet quotes about each respective person in that relationship.  The necklaces come with a choice of bead colours because we're not all the same and all love different colours from each other.  I am also playing around with "grandmother" ideas after being inspired by a good friend.  Do you love these quotes as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!