Friday 20 May 2016

Creative sneak peeks!

In between all the custom work I've been creating and getting oldest Monkey ready to head off to school camp, I have been busily working away at new literature creations for both Domum Vindemia and Two Cheeky Monkeys.  A busy workload seems to fuel my creative juices, so I'm pretty happy to be able to sit down and spend at least some time turning my ideas into reality!

image chunky beaded bracelets two cheeky monkeys literature quote glass pearls mary poppins the princess bride




The first of my new creations was inspired by customers' requests for chunkier bracelets.  I have pretty tiny wrists (when you can look past the chubby flab!) and love more delicate bracelets, so I tend to forget that others have different arm party needs.  This was partially rectified with the introduction of my chunky chain literature bracelet which I introduced about a year ago.  But now ladies who love chunky bling are more fully catered for with the addition of glass pearl quote bracelets!  These bracelets come in a choice of five pearl colours, and six different literary quotes, ranging from Jane Eyre to The Princess Bride to Mary Poppins.

image cupcake toppers literature literary jane austen pride and prejudice handmade domum vindemia mr darcy elizabeth bennet

My second lot of new creations are these quirky cupcake toppers decked out with scalloped hearts hand punched from battered copies of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.  Each heart is double-sided and features names of characters or locations in the book, including our favourite couple Elizabeth Bennet and Mr Darcy.  These will be available in the "cake bunting" section of Domum Vindemia and I think they're perfect for a wedding, bridal shower or perhaps even an English teacher's birthday party.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!