Wednesday 6 April 2016

Love and Believe - Custom Typography Work

I had the pleasure last week of working on a custom stacking bangle order for a local customer, made all the more special by the subject of the request.  I've been a huge fan of typography-inspired jewellery pieces for the last year or so, and I was thrilled when my customer asked for "love" and "believe" bangles to give as gifts.

image typography stacking bangle love believe handmade upcycled two cheeky monkeys silver delicate

The words for each bangle came from vintage copies of Roget's Thesaurus or Collins and Oxford dictionaries.  I'm really pleased with the results and can't wait to see some "in action" shots from my customer!  And in the mean time, I'm dreaming up new typography bangle designs to add to Two Cheeky Monkeys.  Which words would you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!