Wednesday 20 April 2016

Late to the tassel game...but better than never!

image locket necklace jane eyre quote typography i am no bird and no net ensnares me tassel two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry

I know that tassels have been on trend for some time now, and although I love them about as much as any other trend-obsessed woman out there, I have yet to use them in any of my Two Cheeky Monkeys or Domum Vindemia creations.  I have finally rectified that problem with my latest, and possibly most favourite, creations: two locket necklaces featuring the cutest tassel charms!

image locket necklace as you wish the princess bride handmade literature quote two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry tassel

There will be The Princess Bride and Jane Eyre versions - each version featuring possibly the most beloved quote from the respective books.  And my absolutely most favourite part?  The sweet little tassel charm which comes in five different colours for customers to choose between.  Which one do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!