Friday 29 April 2016

6 Gorgeous Cake Pop Recipes

We are huge fans of cake pops here at Two Cheeky Monkeys HQ (come on, who isn't?) and I would probably make these all the time if they were a little less fiddly.  Today I'm sharing a recipe roundup of six cake pop recipes you're sure to love, with something for everyone of all ages, including a great no bake version!

image six 6 gorgeous cake pop recipes for all ages and tastes recipe roundup tutorial minion strawberry funfetti planets lemon chocolate mint slice no bake

1. Planet cake pops - perfect for a budding astronomer!
2. Minion cake pops - need I say more?
3. One for those who love coloured sprinkles - funfetti cake pops
4. Got to love a no bake cake pop recipe - mint slice cake pop!
5. Lemon cake pops are not too sweet.
6. I'm in love with strawberry cake pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!