Monday 21 March 2016

Themed hair accessories

The Cheeky Monkeys have been oohing and ahhing so much over some of the themed fabrics I bought for my sewing projects that I finally decided to make them hair accessories with scraps of their favourites.  They are both big fans of hair ties, especially ones which feature bows or large embellishments, so I made two hair bows attached to elastic.
 
image hair accessories bows star wars darth vader blue superheroes supergirl batgirl wonder woman two cheeky monkeys

Unfortunately, the patterns on the fabrics I used were a little large, so you don't really get a full appreciation of the design, but the Monkeys are pretty happy anyway.  Maybe I'll have a go at making wide fabric headbands which should better show off the patterns.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!