Friday 11 March 2016

Recipe Roundup: Easter Treats

As you'll all know by now, Easter is a significant time of year for me as a Christian.  A time of year when we especially remember Jesus' death and resurrection.  Aside from the special Easter church services we usually attend, we also love to cook and share meals with our friends and family at this time of year (much like Christmas).  So today, I'm sharing a roundup of some fun, meaningful or downright droolworthy Easter-inspired treats.  Let me know if you make any of them!

image easter treat recipe roundup six easter desserts and treats hot cross buns cross cupcake jelly eggs rainbow easter egg cake




Clockwise from top left:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!