Friday 26 February 2016

An art exhibition

As lovers of art, the Cheeky Monkeys and I are super excited to be heading off to an art exhibition opening this weekend.  Even more exciting is the fact that the exhibition, named Imprint, is of our friend Louise Gresswell's colourful abstract artworks.


Louise doesn't just paint, however, she also creates some thoughtful mixed media works and is so creative I seriously get embarrassed talking to her about my own creations (though Louise is so generous that she loves to hear about other people's creative attempts)!  So if you're in Melbourne and love modern art, head to Gallerysmith's Project Space where Louise's exhibition will be on until March 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!