Tuesday 12 January 2016

Swishy dangly watch necklaces

It's no secret that I'm a big fan of watch necklaces and have been since Mr Cheeky Monkeys bought one for me as a pre-wedding/Christmas present oh so many years ago.  Not only are they fun to wear and accessorise with outfits, they're practical and extremely useful too.

image to kill a mockingbird watch necklace pocket watch atticus finch scout two cheeky monkeys beaded

Sadly, I haven't worn a watch necklace since the Cheeky Monkeys were born (babies and dangly items are not a good combination), but I now have fun creating them for my loyal customers.  My latest offerings continue both the pocket watch and the beaded necklace theme, with one of each to show off today.

image beaded watch necklace gold pink anne of green gables anne shirley gilbert blythe two cheeky monkeys jewellery

The Atticus watches have been popular in my store, so I couldn't resist adding a new one to the collection.  And because there are so many Anne Shirley fans amongst my customers, I have also added an Anne and Gilbert beaded watch necklace to my range.  What do you think?  Which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!