Thursday 14 January 2016

A book holds a house of gold

image bracelet gold jane eyre mr rochester literature text two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry

For those who recognise the Chinese proverb in the title, yes, I am using it completely out of context!  But I thought it a fun way to introduce my new range of literature bracelets - all beautifully glittering in gold plate.

image bracelet gold pride and prejudice jane austen mr darcy bingley elizabeth bennet jane literature text two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry

The original range of literature bracelets has been a hit with my lovely customers, but I got to thinking that there may be some, like me, who prefer to wear gold or gold-plated jewellery and accessories.  However, it wasn't until just before Christmas that I found a supplier for the parts I needed to expand this popular range.

image bracelet gold anne of green gables diana barry anne shirley gilbert blythe marilla matthew cuthbert literature text two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry

Now, I have been happily creating new literature bracelets whilst enjoying the summer sunshine.  I have added gold-plated Jane Eyre, Anne of Green Gables and Pride and Prejudice bracelets  to the bracelet range.  And I may add more designs if requested by customers or if they do well in the silver-plated range.  What do you think - which one do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!