Monday 14 December 2015

Teacher Gifts

As the end of the school year approaches for those of us in the Southern hemisphere, there has been a lot of mad creating going on in the Two Cheeky Monkeys household.  Some of the Monkeys' teachers are fans of handmade and special gifts, so I have been making little thank you gifts for them.

image teacup candle vintage upcycled music bookmark domum vindemia teacher appreciation gifts

Fans of my Domum Vindemia store will recognise these two designs; they are my very popular music bookmark and teacup candles.  So a question for all the teachers out there: what is your favourite kind of thank you gift to receive?  Are you an "I hope they all chip in together" type, or do you appreciate the heartfelt and well thought out little gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!