Friday 11 December 2015

Sweet Mummy Necklace

I was recently approached by a customer who wanted a custom necklace which would represent her love for her beautiful children.  Knowing that I make a range of literature locket necklaces, she asked if I could inset a photo into a locket instead of a snippet of text.  While this is very do-able if a photo can be re-sized to fit my lockets, she ultimately chose to go with the very popular option of birthstones.

image custom locket necklace birthstones key charm silver floral swirl two cheeky monkeys

So here is what I created for this sweet customer, a locket necklace featuring each of her children's birthstones (in gorgeous Czech firepolish beads) and a charm which she fell in love with whilst browsing all my locket necklace choices.  It is always lovely to make a uniquely meaningful custom piece and get a glimpse into my customers' lives, and I know that this necklace will be cherished and worn often.  I can't ask for more than that my customers LOVE my creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!