Friday 4 December 2015

Christmas Gift DIY: Little People

I love to make gifts and surprises for my two cheeky monkeys, so of course I had to put together a roundup of child-friendly gift tutorials.  These DIYs are more suited for small children (I'm thinking preschool/kindergarten age), but some could be adapted for older kids too.

image tutorial gifts for children diy

1. Memory games are great for entertaining kids as well as developing cognitive skills!
2. Every prince or princess needs a crown, of course.
3. This one is for all the parents who are tired of stepping on Lego/small toys.
4. Pretending to be a superhero/superheroine is so much more fun with an actual cape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!