Friday 6 November 2015

The typography fun continues!

image typography earrings ear studs ampersand at sign symbol two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry

I have been so busy working on new products for Domum Vindemia that I completely forgot to tell you all about my current new faves for Two Cheeky Monkeys!  They are, of course, inspired by my ongoing love of typography and dictionaries.  The pair above is for the thoroughly modern teen or woman who loves her social media, texting and symbols.  The pair below features words taken from a retro dictionary, and customers can have a choice of (short) words such as "yes/no", "love/wish", etc.  Which pair do you love best?

image typography earrings ear studs love hope faith wish yes no asymmetrical dictionary page two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!