Wednesday 11 November 2015

17 Cherry Tree Lane

image silver locket necklace pendant vintage jade green bead two cheeky monkeys

Hands up who was a fan of the movie Mary Poppins?  And hands up who has read Pamela Travers' books (which are apparently nothing like the Disney movie)?  I was recently commissioned to create a locket necklace to be given as a gift to a huge Mary Poppins fan.  My customer asked me to inset one of my favourite quotes from the movie, "Practically perfect in every way...just as I suspected", into a locket pendant.  Further embellished with a vintage, jade green bead, I love how this custom piece turned out and hope my customer's friend does too!  What do you think?  Which Mary Poppins quote would you have chosen?

image mary poppins quote locket pendant necklace silver jade green vintage bead two cheeky monkeys practically perfect in every way...just as I suspected

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!