Tuesday 20 October 2015

Sweet Dreams Dreamcatchers

image dreamcatcher dream catcher vintage doily lace ribbons ric rac domum vindemia shabby chic rustic

With Christmas approaching, I have finally gotten round to realising yet another creative idea which has been floating around in my overcrowded imagination.  I've been making vintage embroidery hoop ornaments for a few years now, and they have been popular with those who love shabby chic decor.  With my love of doilies continuing as strongly as ever, I have been thinking of making a new range of hoop ornaments based solely on doilies.

image dreamcatcher dream catcher vintage doily lace ribbons ric rac domum vindemia shabby chic rustic

And now, I am thrilled to announce that there IS a new range of ornaments!  Yes, they're created with vintage doilies.  But I've also followed the current trend for dreamcatchers and added strands of vintage lace, ribbons and ric rac to the bottom of each hoop.  I think my latest creations are adorable, and would make fun ornaments on a large Christmas tree, or a be a sweet hanging over a little one's bed or your loved one's desk.  These are just two of the dreamcatchers I've created so far, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!