Thursday 22 October 2015

Pride and Prejudice Jewellery Sets

image pride and prejudice jewellery set two cheeky monkeys mr darcy necklace earrings bracelet literature jane austen

It's been a week of excitement here at Two Cheeky Monkeys HQ.  Not only did I launch a new range of shabby chic dreamcatchers, but I also decided to reward my faithful customers who make purchase after purchase and spread the word about Two Cheeky Monkeys.  Now, for those who love the literature jewellery range, I am selling literature sets of bracelet, necklace and earrings, all featuring your favourite book characters.  I am currently only stocking P&P sets, but there will soon be To Kill a Mockingbird and Anne of Green Gables sets too.  Which one would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!