Monday 28 September 2015

More boho charm on its way!

image atticus finch boho charm necklace blue ombre skeleton key vintage two cheeky monkeys to kill a mockingbird brass

Today, I am excitedly showing off three new additions to Two Cheeky Monkeys' boho literature necklace range.  I introduced this range about a year ago, combining my love for vintage skeleton keys, floral cabochons, charms and literature jewellery all in one exciting range.

image anne of green gables necklace boho charm anne shirley gilbert blythe two cheeky monkeys skeleton key beaded white

Like the original range of necklaces, the new additions have been made completely in one colourway.  With a necklace as busy as this, I didn't want to distract from the beauty of each charm with too many colours.  Also like the original necklaces, these new ones are all one of a kind and won't be replicated exactly due to the vintage nature of the keys and cabochons I use.

image mr darcy necklace boho charm skeleton key jane austen pride and prejudice two cheeky monkeys skeleton key botanical floral beaded purple ombre

So far I have made Atticus Finch, Mr Darcy and Anne/Gilbert necklaces.  But I would love your input - which characters would you like to see embodied in a charm necklace?  And what colours do you think I should include in this range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!