Monday 17 August 2015

Spinner Pendants: Something For Both Sides of Us

image spinner pendant necklace vintage cameo orange cream carnelian lady man couple two cheeky monkeys pride and prejudice jane austen double-sided

If you remember to a post at the end of July, you'll know I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of some jewellery supplies.  That was because I have been dying to finish making this vintage-looking spinner pendant for all my vintage jewellery and literature fans.  And I think it has definitely been worth the wait!

image spinner pendant necklace vintage cameo orange cream carnelian lady man couple two cheeky monkeys pride and prejudice jane austen double-sided mr darcy

This new literature necklace is now finally completed and ready to grace the necks of Mr Darcy admirers the world over!  On one side, the spinner features a delightfully vintage cameo of an embracing couple.  On the other, I have inset a snippet of Pride and Prejudice with Mr Darcy's name.  Of course, I can make up the spinner pendants in other character names should you wish.  Which character would you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!